Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dynasty Warriors 7 Update

I have had a busy week and have been unable to post in a few days, I wanted to give an update on my progress with the game. I have completed the Story Modes for both Wu and Wei and I must say that I am impressed. They were as accurate a game of this type would be and explained what was actually going on with the country and other kingdoms better than any other game in the whole series. The death scenes for some of the characters were very touching and made you feel for the people that were involved. The stories for each kingdom were very long with about 20 or so stages for each kingdom that last anywhere between .5 to 1.5 hrs for each level. I have had a great time with the first two kingdoms and can't wait to finish the last two. I have also found using different weapons with people and switching to other weapons during a combo to be very fun and add a lot to the game.

7 comments:

  1. I only have DW 3? or was it 4 finsihed it ages ago but then the rest started getting bad reviews like same storyline and modded weapons. So meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But that is a problem with a lot of import games a lot of the reviewers have heavy bias against these types of games. This one is by far the best of the collection by a long shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dynasty warriors is an epic game especially on mobile i bought it for my psp its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job completing that mode. I have not played DW since I think #3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dynasty Warriors was a fun game for its generation, but I think lost a lot of its pizzaz nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an epic game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not really impressed by this game

    ReplyDelete